We are looking for 7.5 Tonne to join our pool of drivers for long term contract work or ad-hoc work. To work for various companies all over the South East of England
- As a representative of the organisation your general appearance and attitude must all be exemplary.
- A driver with a 'can-do’ attitude at all times. If there’s a problem, it is your responsibility to help resolve it, either through your own initiative or by working with the customer or the Company to reach a positive outcome.
- If a customer becomes difficult you should always remain calm, acknowledge the problem and not take anything personal
- When making a delivery, always be courteous and polite.
- If a customer is not available to take the delivery, it is important that the delivery is not left unattended, unless prior authorisation has been given by the depot.
- Before setting off you must carry out an inspection of the vehicle
- Must be able to moved heavy objects around inside lorry
- Must be available at short notice
- Would be able to drive 3.5 if needed
Qualifications And Skills
- Must have a 7.5 Tonne Licence, CPC Card and Digi Tacho Card
- We cannot accept drivers that have more than 6 points on their licence and have been convicted of a DD, DR, INT endorsement.
Limited drivers welcome
- Driving Licence
- Digi Card
- CPC Card
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'