Work for 12 months, get paid for 13!
We are recruiting for full-time, permanent, 7.5t Home Delivery & Installation Drivers based at our depot in Chepstow.
Why should you choose us?
We know how important it is to have a mix of financial reward and decent time off, so we've designed a package that meets both of these needs.
To start with, how does 13 months' pay for 12 months' work sound? With our "Double Holiday" supplement, you get an extra month's pay every year - guaranteed! And there's more...
- Realistic earnings of £31,784.68 with potential to earn even more.
- Our overtime is paid after 8.25 hours DAILY to help you maximise your earnings.
- You'll receive a bonus for every built-in connection as well as quarterly payments for receiving positive feedback for your customer service.
- You'll get 25 days holiday - as standard, with an extra 5 days up for grabs every year. Plus, we'll give you all the Bank Holidays off (with pay!) too.
Sounding good? That's just the start
- Have your lunch on us with a weekly meal allowance.
- You'll work a day-shift rota of 5 days from 7, working just 2 in 4 Saturdays - guaranteed to have every Sunday to yourself!
- You'll be contracted to 39.19 hours per week, plus regular overtime.
With other benefits including a Company pension scheme matched up to 5%, profit share bonus scheme and fantastic employee discounts on our appliances, our package delivers.
What will you be doing?
You'll start with a week of training at our Academy (fully funded of course) where we'll give you the skills you need to install our products safely into customers' homes.
Most of the time you'll be paired with a Driver's Mate to help you unload and install your deliveries. You'll need to be capable of moving heavy goods comfortably and be respectful of customers' homes.
What will you need?
- A full UK driving licence with category C or C1 entitlement.
- A current CPC and Digi card.
Who will you be working for?
Voted a UK Top Employer for the last 6 years and established for over 100 years, you'll be part of a Global organisation with all the comfort, support and job security that brings. Our people are at the heart of everything we do, from product development to manufacturing to home installation, you'll be a vital part in what makes us who we are.
Ready to join us?
Apply today or contact us if you have any questions on .
- Customer Service
- Home Appliances
- White Goods
- 7.5 tonne
- Class 2
- Delivery Driver
- Digi card
- Home Delivery Driver
- Tacho card
- Multi-drop Driver
- CPC CARD
- Electrical Connections
- Wet Connections
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'