7.5 Tonne Driver - Aylesbury (SM209)
Excellent opportunity for an experienced 7.5 Tonne Driver in Aylesbury
Contract Type: Part-time / Full-time available
Working as a Driver and Installer, you will deliver and install white goods and furniture products to customer homes.
The Role of 7.5 Tonne Driver
The role requires delivering White Goods and installing them in customer’s homes, in a 7.5 tonne vehicle with an experienced drivers mate. Based in Aylesbury you will deliver and install domestic goods within the region. With the customer at the heart of all we do, you will offer exceptional customer service at every stage of the process.
• You must hold the relevant CAT C1 licence
• CPC Training
• Digital tachograph card
• No more than 3 Points on licence
• Willing to work a Weekend Rota
• TV Installation Experience
• Act in a calm and professional manner always
• Retail delivery experience is preferred but not essential
• Excellent customer service skills
• A background in installation of white goods would be an advantage
• Be professional and presentable always
• Have a flexible approach to work and changing circumstances
If you are hardworking, conscientious and take pride in doing a job well, then get in touch now before you miss out on this great opportunity!
hr inspire Ltd is an equal opportunities business consultancy and employment agency that is serious about its compliance with legislation. hr inspire Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'