Acorn is recruiting on behalf of our client for a part time Administrator with accounts experience to join their team on a 7 month Maternicy Cover FTC. The role will be working on a part time basis, 3 days a week ideally Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The client is flexible with hours but the current hours are 8:30 - 2:30 Wednesday and Thursday and 8:30 - 3:30 on a Friday.
To effectively organise, provide and undertake administrative duties and services within the approvals team.
* To set up, where appropriate, and carry out administrative procedures for staff members, to include taking telephone messages when technical team members are unavailable and taking and writing minutes.
* To generate and send approval expiry reminder letters to ensure that approval holders are encouraged to renew their approvals.
* To generate and distribute approval documentation and generate and send correspondence to new approval holders advising them of their approval number.
* To generate, distribute and analyse monthly customer surveys
* To generate monthly statistics which includes the response to surveys, the volume of approvals and the response to technical enquiries
* To manage courier collections and deliveries. Booking goods in, notifying the business contact.
* To prepare invoices and payment advice; carry out related financial administration in conjunction with administration team and accountant.
* To investigate claims of incorrect used of approved logos and secure compliance with trademark and certification mark brand guidance. Record all investigations and the outcome of the investigation.
* To undertake administrative duties for staff as requested.
* Educated with a least two GCSE's in English and maths
* Knowledge of invoicing, bookkeeping and ideally used Sage
* 3 years' experience of working within an administration role
* Competent with Microsoft office and excel.
* Paying a basic salary of £9340.
* Part time hours (17.5 hours, 3 days a week).
* 7 Month FTC until October/November time.
* Free parking on site.
* Relaxed office environment.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job