A well-reputed Fine Art Shipping company, are seeking to appoint an experienced 3.5t, 7.5t or HGV Driver / Art Technician to join their talented team based in London.
- Art handling, packing, installation, movement and transport.
- Providing excellent service to our clients and colleagues alike.
- Complete all paperwork required to high standards.
- Operate all company vehicles to industry standards, undertake vehicle checks and complete relevant paperwork.
- Wear correct uniform at all times and also additional Personal Protective Equipment when the job requires it.
- Maintain security of vehicles, cargo and the company premises and property at all times.
- Work safely and responsibly at all times, read any risk assessment provided and do not endanger others.
- Work on site at client’s premises observing all local site rules.
- Clean full drivers licence.
- Observation of health & safety issues surrounding manual handling.
- Cleanliness, attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
- Ability to work in a calm manner.
- Outgoing, friendly and helpful attitude, with an ability to work flexibly and independently, as well as part of a team.
- Willingness to participate in ongoing training regardless of level.
- Hold a valid British or EU Passport.
- Licence to drive up to 7.5 tonne, HGV Class 2 or Class 1.
- Practical experience in an area such as Art, Construction, Engineering or similar activity.
- Experience of Art Handling either in a Gallery, Museum or professional Art Shipping / Transport / Logistics company or a Household Goods Removals firm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job