7.5T Drivers / C1 Drivers
Working for a well known market leader for large domestic appliances
Pay rate: £9.50 p/h Paye (£11.00 p/h Ltd)
Shifts: Mon-Fri 06:00am Starts.
About the Role
Our busy client are a leading Domestic Appliances delivery company who are currently looking for a team players to fill the positions of 7.5T Delivery Driver. The successful candidates will be working as part of a two-person team delivering domestic appliances and installing where required. Heavy lifting involved due to the kind of products being delivered. Completing jobs with customer service as a priority and in safe manner within agreed time slots. Following company Health & Safety rules and regulations at all times as well as ensuring Drivers Hours & Road Transport Working Time Regulations are adhered to.
What we are looking for:
- Candidates who have a valid full driving licence for (cat C1) 7.5T
- Full valid Driver CPC card and Digital Tacho card
- 1 Years min delivery experience in a 7.5 tonne vehicle
- Previous white goods delivery experience preferred
- Multi drop experience
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic
- Drivers MUST have no more than 6 penalty points for minor offences and no DD or DR endoresements
- Able to keep calm under pressure, have good customer service skills and customer service orientated
- This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the UK's biggest retail brands
As an approved JAUPT approved CPC training centre Encore Personnel offer their drivers free training after a qualifying period. Other benefits include Uniform and driver referral scheme. PAYE an LTD company payment options. This is a genuine opportunity for a permanent position.
DONT DELAY! APPLY TODAY! Call Emma or Harshaka on or email
Bonus - DO YOU know someone looking for a diving role? Refer a friend and earn £100Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job