Location: Gosfield (Delivering to London)
Salary: Competitive salary & benefits package commensurate with experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Start Date: ASAP
A position has become available for a 7.5 tonne driver to work within their increasing busy team, serving multiple sites and operations. The Driver will be responsible for the day to day site deliveries and collections across London and the South East.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Driver:
- Follow route and time schedule
- Able to work to a tight schedule, whilst ensuring a high level of customer service at all times
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
complete logs and reports
- Follow FORS and safety standards
- Lifting stock if required
- Cleaning and upkeep of vehicles
- Driving experience
- CPC licence
- Clean driving licence
- Must be physically fit as roll will involve some lifting
- Forklift truck licence
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage. No agencies please. Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
If you feel that you may be suitable for the Driver position then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'