Darren Bell Recruitment provide professional recruitment management and logistical support 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Our core specialism is the supply of permanent and temporary staff across Driving, Logistics, Industrial, Warehousing & Commercial sectors.
My client, the largest haulier of mail in the UK are seeking experienced 7.5T drivers to undertake work out of their busy mail center in Manchester.
- Delivery of bulk mail to depots and postal hubs across the country
- The ability to work to strict timing arrangements provided by the client
- A safe and steady drive of company vehicles
Key Requirements - candidates must:
- Have held their 7.5T entitlement for more than 2 years
- Have 180 days driving 7.5T experience in the last 2 years
- Be familiar with the UK road network system
- Be able to work to tight deadlines as the routes are very strict
- Be flexible with start times
Pay structure for 7.5T drivers:
- Days from £10.00 going up to £14.20 after 12 weeks
- Nights from £13.75 to £16.50 per hour
- Premium rates for Sat and Sun
***Above rates are for LTD Company drivers*** PAYE is £1p/h less
Various patterns of shifts Monday to Sunday, various start times available including early morning (~04:00), late morning/afternoon (11:00-13:00), nights (20:00 - 00:00). Shifts available including full-time hours, part time, weekends and ad-hoc duties.
This is a great role for any experienced 7.5T drivers in Manchester looking to obtain ongoing work. If you are interested, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"