7.5T Delivery Driver
My client has been making high quality, stylish furniture for over 45 years in the UK. Their decades of experience and expertise has enabled them to provide an unbeatable service to their customers across the nation.
They are seeking 7.5T Drivers for their reputable Enfield site to join their growing customer service team.
As a driver you will be responsible for -
- You will be responsible for the delivery of furniture in a timely and efficient manner, adhering to all health and safety guidelines.
- The completion of any relevant checks and related administration when delivering the goods.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all company vehicles are driven safely, professionally and within the law at all times.
- As the public face of the company you will be well presented, communicate professionally with customers on site and promote a positive image of the business.
- You will comply with current H&S legislation and Company specific health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- It is essential that you have good communication skills with the ability to influence and represent the company in a positive manner.
- You will be a fully competent 7.5T driver with a clean driving licence.
- You will be numerate, articulate and have immaculate attention to detail.
- It would be highly desirable if you are an experienced, hands-on candidate
The company offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance and inclusion into the company pension scheme.
For further details please contact the Pertemps Enfield Branch
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job