7.5T Driver Operator
Full Time, Permanent
Salary up to £19,240pa + OT
We are recruiting for a Driver Operator who will be tasked with servicing, delivering and collecting toilet units. You will also be required to deliver, collect, erect and dismantle fencing/hoarding panels.
Our Clients' is one of the leading global business services provider focused on modular space, secure portable storage solutions, and work force accommodation management. The company's legacy is grounded in its reputation for exceptional customer service, effective management of business.
- Complete vehicle checks before leaving the depot including security of the load.
- Ensure toilet units are serviced to company standards.
- Ensure toilets are delivered on site and commissioned to company standards, Leave toilet units in such a position that there is access for servicing.
- On collection that the toilet is checked for any damage and reported in the correct method and where possible inform the customer.
- Ensure that fencing delivered or erected is done to company standards and left in a safe manner, on collection that all items are collected and any damage or missing items are reported in the correct method.
- Report any problems found with any work being done to the depot manager.
- Full driving license (at least 7.5t)
- Customer focused
- Basic knowledge on vehicle maintenance
- Good geographical knowledge
- Able to work using own initiative and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
It is preferable but not essential you have:
- Basic maintenance knowledge
In return our client is offering a range of benefit, which include but not limited to:
- Annual bonus
- Over time paid at time and half
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy 5 extra days
Apply now with an up to date CV for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job