Our client a large national 3PL company are recruiting 7.5t drivers to join its prestigious contract based in Chippenham.
Successful applicants will be asked to undergo a brief driving assessment and site induction. The positions are Temporary to Permanent with Full-time employee opportunities upon completion of successful trial period.
Each Driver will be required to make between 3-12 drops per day in a curtain side vehicle, The products being delivered are lightweight plastics and associated fittings. Smaller orders are bagged and will require handball to the customer, the larger bulkier items will be offloaded by forklift.
- 0600-0700 starts typically
- 8-10 Hour working days
- Guaranteed minimum 8 Hours per day paid
- 45 mins break deducted over 8 Hours
Successful applicants will have the following:
- Current Valid UK Cat C1 Licence
- Current Valid DQC and Driver Cards
- No more than 6 endorsement points - Not including DR, DD, CD endorsements
- Previous experience in a 7.5t or above driving role
Immediate interviews and starts available.
M4 Recruitment are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'