7.5 Tonne Postal Delivery Drivers - Chelmsford
7.5 tonne drivers required to work out of the Postal Delivery Service Chelmsford site for mainly trunking work.
This is an on-going ad-hoc position, great rates of pay and variety of shifts avilable to suit your lifestyle.
We work through this site 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
This position is mainly customer collection work and trunking from one depot to another.
As a driver for Pertemps you will need to have the following:
- A flexible, helpful and positive attitude
- Held your UK 7.5 Tonne licence for a minimum of 2 years
- Been driving a 7.5 Tonne Vehicle in the UK for a minimum of the immediate past 6 months
- Have a CPC and Digi Tacho
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence
Automatic pension scheme/holiday pay.
The rates of pay are from 05.11.18-21.01.18
PAYE, Ltd Companies and Umbrella companies are welcome.
Please call us or apply online today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'