Taskmaster Resources Limited are currently looking for home delivery driver holding a 7.5 tonne licence (Category C1), for a well known white goods company based in Barnsley.
This position is a customer facing role where you will be required to deliver appliances to small trade businesses and will provide an installation service in consumer homes. This position is a temp to perm vacancy and is full time 40 hours contract.
Duties are listed below:
- Provide a prompt, courteous and efficient delivery service.
- Load and collect scrap and damaged appliances where necessary.
- Provide home delivery customer with a courteous and professional appliance installation service.
- Accurate completion and submission of relevant POD's.
- Good geographical knowledge and map reading skills
- Flexible approach to working hour to meet customer requirements
- Ensure adhering to Tachograph rules and regulations, and abiding by road and traffic regulations.
- Ensure Vehicle is kept clean and tidy.
- provide customers with knowledge regarding products which could complement and prolong the life of their new appliance.
- Ability to work to own initiative and plan a working day to meet requirements.
Requirements for role:
- Hold 7.5 Tonne Licence (Cat C1)
- Digital Tachograph Card
- CPC Card
- No more than 6 points
- DD DR CD IN & TT endorsements are not accepted
- Must be over 21 years of age ( insurance purposes)
- Good Physical Fitness due to manual handing requirement
- Willing to undertake training in wet and electrical connections.
If you feel you would be well suited to this role please submit your CV and i will be in contact in due course.
£ 8.50 pay rate
- White Goods
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job