7.5 TONNE AM/MORNING (0930AM TO 1100AM STARTS) DRIVERS - URGENTLY NEEDED, START NOW!!!
EXCELLENT 7.5 TONNE DRIVER OPPORTUNITIES - IMMEDIATE START
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of Marsh Leys, Bedford
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Earn up to £600.00 per week
Rapier Employment are currently seeking drivers for home delivery of goods in 7.5 Tonne vehicle which can involve the delivery of heavy items such as washing machines and sofa's, often without the aid of lifts up to the customers home.
On average 28 to 35 drops a day depending on volume and location. You will be working in a 2 person crew which can sometimes be 3 person.
Commencing shifts at Marsh Leys delivering in areas around Bedfordshire, the South East and surrounding areas.
Starting at around 0930 to 1100 finishing in and around 2000 - 2100 depending on drops and traffic.
The use of scanners to complete deliveries will be required and full training will be given.
Customer facing at all times so a very high level of customer service is needed.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- £10.50 per hour Monday to Friday (Ltd/Umbrella)
- £11.00 Saturday (Ltd/Umbrella)
- £13.00 Sunday (Ltd/Umbrella)
- TUESDAY TO SATURDAY, WEDNESDAY TO SUNDAY, SUNDAY TO THURSDAY ROTA'S AVAILABLE
- 9 - 12 hour shifts / Starts ranging from 0930 to 1100
- Go Permanent after 13 weeks if successful
- Rapier Rewards - our subsidised welfare package
- City and Guilds accredited training and development opportunities
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- 7.5 Tonne Licence, C1 Category. Minimum of 3 month experience
- Held Licence for 1 year or more
- No DR10's No CD10's No IN10's - NO MORE THAN 6 POINTS
- Digital Tachograph card and CPC qualification
- Relevant experience in a similar role
WHY RAPIER? BECAUSE WE DELIVER!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 28 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job