7.5 TONNE DRIVER - FULL TIME - INVOLVING DAYS AND WEEKENDS
EXCELLENT 7.5 TONNE DRIVER OPPORTUNITIES - ONGOING LONG TERM POSITIONS
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of Castleford/Normanton
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £8.50 PER HOUR
Rapier Employment are currently seeking 7.5T drivers for servicing our client in Castleford/Normanton. You will be working 9 hour shifts (very rarely longer) with start times between 05.00hrs and 06.00am until finish.
A usual shift consists of multi drop home deliveries covering all Yorkshire areas, you will be accompanied, with a loader/drivers mate to help assist with home deliveries
There is allocated and secure parking with canteen facilities on site.
These roles are ongoing and it is imperative that you are able to demonstrate a 5 years checkable work history with reference details
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- £8.50 PAYE LTD/Umbrella - Monday to Friday
- 9-10 hour shifts with starts ranging from 05.00am and 06.00am to finish
- Rapier Rewards - our subsidised welfare package
- City and Guilds accredited training and development opportunities
- Immediate start with prior to Induction on site
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- 7.5 Tonne Licence with a minimum of 6 month experience.
- Must have held licence for at least 1 year
- No DR10's No CD10's No IN10's - NO MORE THAN 6 POINTS
- Digital Tachograph card and CPC qualification
- Relevant experience in a similar role desirable
WHY RAPIER? BECAUSE WE DELIVER!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 28 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job