7.5 TONNE (NEW PASSES WELCOME) - HOME DELIVERY SERVICE - EARN UP TO £36,000 PA
PERMANENT AFTER 12 WEEKS WITH IMMEDIATE STARTS!!!!
EXCELLENT 7.5 TONNE DRIVER OPPORTUNITIES
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of ENFIELD
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Earn up to £750 per week
Earn up to £36,000 once permanent
Rapier Employment are currently seeking drivers for home delivery of goods in 7.5 Tonne vehicle which can involve the delivery of heavy items such as washing machines and sofa's, often without the aid of lifts up to the customers home.
On average 30 to 50 stops a day depending on volume and location. You will be working in a 2 person crew which can sometimes be 3 person.
Commencing shifts at Enfield delivering in areas such as Essex, Central London, Tottenham, Enfield and surrounding areas.
Starting at around 06:00 finishing in and around 16:00 dependant on drops and traffic. Use of scanners to complete deliveries.
Customer facing at all times so a very high level of customer service needed.
GO PERM AFTER 12 WEEKS - SALARY UP TO £36,000 PER ANNUM
NEW PASSES WELCOME
Offer of Employment will be subject to passing a Drugs Test performed at Interview
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- Salary after 12 weeks working for the client - EARN UP TO £36,000
- £10.50 per hour Monday to Friday Days (Ltd/Umbrella)
- £12.00 per hour Saturday Days (Ltd/Umbrella)
- £15.86 per hour Sunday Days (Ltd/Umbrella)
- 06:00 and 10:30 Starts
- Tuesday to Saturday - ROTAS ONLY WITH EXTRA SHIFTS ON OFFER
- 9-12 hour shifts
- Rapier Rewards - our subsidised welfare package
- City and Guilds accredited training and development opportunities
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Class 7.5 T Licence with no limit on experience
- Must have held 7.5t licence for at least 1 year
- No DR10's No CD10's No IN10's - NO MORE THAN 6 POINTS
- Digital Tachograph card, CPC card needed
- Relevant experience in a similar role desirable
WHY RAPIER? BECAUSE WE DELIVER!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 28 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job