7.5 tonne Driver
7.5 tonne driver
We are recruiting for 7.5 tonne Driver in the Hayes area for one of our large, international companies who deal with the delivery and installation of white goods.
There is a potential to go temp to perm for the right candidate.
As a 7.5 tonne Driver you will need to have:
- Category C entitlement on your licence.
- Valid CPC and Digi-tacho card
- No more than 6 points on your licence for minor offences (No DR10 on IN10)
- Previous white goods deliver experience if possible
- Salary: £9.00 - £12.00ph
- Working Hours : Starting between 6:00 and 7:00 am. Weekends may be included.
- Location: Hayes, Middlesex
- Duration: On-going as well as Temp-to-Perm
Role of a 7.5 tonne Driver:
- Carrying out vehicle checks
- Being a part of a 2 man crew delivering white goods to residential addresses
- Whilst on your probation you will not be required to install any goods as training will be given to you after
- Maintaining the security of the load at all times
Benefits of working with us as a 7.5 tonne Driver:
- 28 Holidays per year
- LTD companies welcome
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"