7.5 TONNE Driver
Employment Partners are looking to recruit a talented 7.5 Tonne multi-drop driver for our client in Ludlow.
The job includes doing deliveries and collections of Agricultural goods to farms.
ADR is preferred but not essential.
Applicants must have a current 7.5 Ton licence, Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) card and Digital Tachograph card.
* Excellent rates of pay
* Ongoing work
Tasks and duties will include:
* Carrying out routine vehicle checks
* Driving a 7.5 Ton vehicle to the destination and unloading according to requirements
* Issuing delivery notes and returning a signed copy to transport office customer service
* Meeting delivery times slots
* Keeping transport office updated of your progress and any additional problems
To successfully secure this opportunity, you must: have relevant driving experience, have a 7.5 Ton licence, hold the relevant CPC qualifications, be reliable, punctual and self-motivated, be flexible have a great attitude and strong work ethic, be capable and confident in your ability.
If you are interested in this job please submit your CV or call us on .
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job