Job Title: 7.5 Tonne Driver
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £9.50 p/h to £12.66 p/h
Shifts: Working Monday to Friday, 05:00 start
Our client is one of the UK's largest privately owned distributors of steel tubes, fittings, valves & pipe supports with close to 50 years' experience operating within these market places.
Their reputation for outstanding customer service has allowed them to benefit from substantial growth over the last 10-years.
All profits have been re-invested in the business to facilitate branch openings, increased stock, staff and delivery vehicles. With just 13 staff 10 years ago, they now have over 100 employees and 5 branches nationwide.
Our client have been an employee owned business since December 2015, and each of us has a key part to play in the development and profitability of the company
You will be delivering steel tubes, fittings, valves & pipe supports to building sites mainly in and around London.
What is required?
- Has a valid full clean driving licence 7.5t driver, Cat C1
- Full valid CPC certificate
- Drivers Digi card & Full Drivers CPC card
- A sound understanding of driver's hours legislation and RT(WT)R
- Experience of multi drop deliveries
- Experience of driving in London
- Someone who is professional and courteous
- Responsive, energetic, knowledgeable and flexible
- Physically fit
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Timekeeping
- Numerate and literate
This is a Temp to Perm position the successful candidate will transfer over to become a permanent employee of our client after a 13 week period.
To Apply: For more information on this opportunity please contact Harshaka on or email your CV toEncore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job