Are you CPC qualified and looking for a change? Do you want to work for a well known national distribution company?
We have an exciting opportunity for a 7.5 Tonne driver to join a successful distribution company, delivering a high class service to their customers throughout Northern Ireland.
This is a temporary opportunity.
* Competitive pay rate
* Free parking
As the face of the business and customer interaction, the role of 7.5 Tonne driver is one of the most important in the business. To be part of this team of successful drivers you must be able to demonstrate:
* 12 months experience in a similar role
* C1 licence, driver's CPC and digital tachograph
* Excellent geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland
* The ideal candidate will have a clean licence
* Good communicator & interpersonal skills
* This role involves heavy and manual lifting
* Be able to demonstrate knowledge of drivers hours
* Highly motivated team player
* Ensure the efficient distribution of mineral drinks to offices and commercial premises
Heavy Lifting - this role entails heavy lifting
* Deliver excellent customer service
* 7.5 Tonne driving, loading & unloading
* Ensure you are fully compliant with H&S guidelines
* Complete all aspects of delivery paperwork
If you're passionate about delivering a high-quality service and are available for a long term opportunity then this is for you, don't hesitate, and apply today.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job