We are currently seeking 7.5 Tonne Drivers for a company based in Hull.
Some heavy lifting will be involved as part of the duties and a digital tachograph card and full CPC is essential and no more than 6 points on your licence for insurance reasons.
- Checking the vehicle before departure,
- Loading, unloading the vehicle,
- Driving the load to the agreed location ensuring the safety and security of themselves, other road users and the products,
- Arriving to the location on time and wearing the correct PPE,
- Abiding to the customers on site rules and regulations,
- Collect the corresponding paperwork with each customer delivery
Shift start times and lengths of shifts will vary depending on a day Often shifts will start at 0330 AM and work will be through the night.
We pay a minimum of 8 hours per shift and overtime in most cases after 8 hours per day.
Pay Rates Stated are for Ltd Drivers PAYE also welcome.
Please call Nicola or Tom on to discuss any further details or send CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job