7.5 tonne Driver/Warehouse/Machine Operative
Our client based in Armley are looking to recruit a hard-working and enthusiastic driver/warehouse operative to join their team on a permanent basis.
To carry out all duties of a Driver/Machine operative effectively and efficiently, maximising and contributing to the success of the manufacturing operation.
- Ideally worked with either timber or metal previously
- Delivery metal goods to customers
- The role will involve moving stock around the warehouse, picking orders, loading and unloading.
- Adhere to the company’s safe systems of work
The ideal candidate will:
- Full driving license, can drive up to a 7.5 tonne vehicle
- Be confident with dealing with customers on occasion
- Be flexible with working hours/overtime to meet the business requirements
- Due to the nature of the role, be physically fit
- Due to the nature of the role, have a good level of written/spoken English
Any other responsibilities which may fall in line with your job role:
- The effective and efficient performance of all additional ad hoc duties which may be assigned from time-to-time by the management team in the interests of the business and its needs.
- Experience working with timber or metal not essential
- Full driving license
Monday to Friday Monday - Friday 0600/0700 - 1500/1600
Rate of pay:
£8.30 per hour, overtime available
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job