7.5 Tonne Driver, Neasden - up to £14.34ph
Do you have a full CPC and Digital Tacho Card?
We are looking for professional 7.5 Tonne Drivers for one of the market leading companies specialising in chilled & dry food based in the Southall area.
Suitable 7.5 tonne candidates MUST have the following:
- 7.5 Tonne (C1) Category
- Full and up to date CPC
- Digital Tacho Card
- Safety (steel toe capped) boots
- High visibility vest
- No more than 6 points (no DR, IN10, CD or TT99s showing on licence)
- Good knowledge of London is essential
7.5 Tonne Duties shall include the following:
- To maintain good customer relations
- Understanding of invoices & relevant paperwork
- Maintain the vehicle and vehicle checks daily
- Delivering across different parts of the UK
- Handling of cash will be required also
Shifts are varied and may include Saturdays, with overtime available. Vehicles are pre-loaded and routes are pre-planned.
Interested? Apply Today!
- 7.5 tonne
- multi drop
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'