We are recruiting for a permanent 7.5 tonne driver who is also used to working in a fabrication workshop, cutting material & painting.
It is essential that candidate will have a flexible/adaptable can do attitude and be willing to assist where required.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Driving of commercial 7.5T flatbed (CPC Card holder)
- Forklift Certificate (Counterbalance)
- CSCS card for site working or relevant NVQ qualifications
- Welding experience (MIG/TIG)
- PAT Testing experience
- This is a permanent position for the right candidate.
- 40 hour week Standard Hours Mon - Thurs 8-4, Fri 7.30-3.30
- Immediate start
- CSCS Card
- Forklift Operator
- Driver CPC
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job