Looking for a permanent driver job? Want to work Monday to Friday? Want guaranteed hours? Then get in touch with us!
As one of 7.5 / Class 2 Drivers, you will have experience of multi-drop rounds. We treasure our customers so you will also need to be able to create a rapport with them.
- £29,328 Basic £32,500 OTE (dependant on licence held
- Plus Bonus & Benefits including Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance
- 6MonthsCls2experience or 18months 7.5
- 20 Days’ Holiday (increasing with length of service)
- Average drops 25 per day
- Based from the depot in Southall
- You will be given a range of rounds to allow you to build up expert knowledge of your region and customers. Collecting your loaded vehicle each day, you will make up to 30 stops to customers Whilst on site, you will calculate billing and rebate values, record quantities and signatures and take payment from clients. You will then return your vehicle to the depot each day to be emptied and cleaned by the depot team.
- Working Monday to Friday on an average 42.5 hour working week
- In return you will earn a competitive salary which delivers earnings of £32,500 OTE.
- The small print Successful candidates will have previous multi-drop experience.
- You will also have a Class 2 licence without any DR10 or IN10 (or equivalent) licence offence codes and no more than 6 points on your licence.
- At least 35 hours of Driver CPC training is also key.
- As the role involves moving and carrying weights in excess of 20kgs, we will provide manual handling training and medical screening to the successful candidate.
For further details please call and ask for Shaz
- multi drop
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job