£65k - Senior IVD Integration Scientist - London
Biotech, NGS, integration, scientist, molecular, biology, biochemistry, PCR, IVD, diagnostics, R&D, London
A new position has opened in revolutionary Biotech company based in London, working on cutting edge technology diagnostics platform. They are to expanding R&D team and looking for Senior System Integration Scientist. The role combines working with cross functional teams to help integrate the work done in different subsystems into functional device. Candidate expected to have extensive knowledge in molecular diagnostics, particularly developing IVD molecular assays together with consumables and instruments.
- Working with cross functional teams, applying system integration for developing effective and reliable quality systems.
- Designing, executing, and analysing appropriate experiments.
- Influencing, leading, and mentoring others in the system integration adoption into the automated platform.
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of cutting edge technology principles, theories, and practices.
- Developing strategies with the aim of developing solutions to improve products chemistry, instruments and consumables.
- Conducting and participating in project technical reviews.
- PhD at least MSc in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Bioengineering.
- Extensive experience in relevant systems integration work experience in the Molecular Biology/Life Sciences/Diagnostic industry.
- Successful working history in leading a small interdisciplinary team in a product development environment.
- Knowledge or working experience in multiple scientific and engineering disciplines.
- Experience in experimental design, documentation, verification and validation.
- Rapidly expanding Biotech working on cutting edge technology diagnostic platform.
- Complex and Exciting Projects.
- Great Progression Opportunity.
- Highly Competitive Salary - £50-65K plus an excellent Benefits Package.
- Company is based in London.
If you think you match the skills listed above and are looking for a new challenge in the Biotech industry, then please apply with your CV or call Egle Lauzikaite on for a completely confidential chat about your situation.
<<< Refer a friend and receive vouchers up to £500 as a reward when we place them in a new role >>>
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'