Are you an experienced PA?
Are you local to Bath?
Apply now to find out more!
Adecco are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced PA for a large organisation based in Bath. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and agile Personal Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis of 6 months.
Our client offers a great working package of 36.5 hours per week, covering Monday- Thursday 9am-5:30pm, and Fridays are 9am-5:10pm. They are looking for someone who is proactive and can be self motivated. In return, they offer remote working, with the occasional need to travel to their offices based in Bath.
- Diary Management
- Organise a range of events
- Produce and distribution of papers, reports and other documentation
- Undertake pieces of work and activities on the behalf of the director.
- Organise meetings and prepare agenda and notes
- Maintain spreadsheets and reports.
- Proactive in their approach to work
- Shows flexibility and is adaptable
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confident with MS Office and can pick up systems with ease
- Proven administration experience
If this is something you are interested in, please apply now!
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer that act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'