6 Month FTC Project Manager - Publishing - £33,000 - £38,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading publisher based in the heart of London who boast some fantastic titles.
Working as part of the Creative Solutions teamyou will be responsible for the management and delivery of creative brand solutions that cross digital (including social and video), print and live events, ensuring that all campaigns are operating at a consistent level and delivered to budget.
This role is a key interface between external clients and internal departments and suppliers and ensures that projects are briefed, planned and delivered effectively.
- Previous digital and/or print project management experience, preferably publisher/agency based.
- Familiarity with key project documentation and an understanding of their role within a project.
- Experience in costing out and managing the refinement of campaign schedules.
- Experience of working across a range of project types (web development, print, video, social).
- Experience of project delivery (digital and/or print), and working within a production environment.
- Extensive client management experience.
- Experience of working across a mixture of internal disciplines (editorial, creative and account management).
- Tracking and reporting of campaign performance.
- Action and results orientated, strives for accuracy.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Andrew Mason
- Project Management
- Easily Adaptable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job