6-Month FTC Payroll Advisor
A leading UK law firm is seeking to hire a new Payroll Advisor on an initial 6-month contract to join the busy HR team in the London office.
The Payroll Advisor will undertake payroll and benefit processing for the firm’s staff, delivering the accurate and timely payment of salaries and ensure efficient benefits administration. The Payroll Advisor will act as the lead contact for all payroll queries.
This is a full-time, fixed-term contract position, offering a highly competitive salary and amazing benefits. The firm operates under a hybrid working model, working 3 days a week in the office.
This is a fantastic Payroll Advisor opportunity to join a leading UK law firm.
Responsibilities as a Payroll Advisor:
- Manage the end-to-end, in-house payroll process for UK employees (circa 800 employees); ensuring that employees are paid accurately and on time
- Support the delivery of the firms outsourced international payrolls
- Manage the UK benefits administration through the Darwin benefits system, ensuring that benefits are correctly handled from both a Payroll and third-party reporting perspective
- Undertake monthly pension auto-enrolment assessments and contribution reporting via the Scottish Widows AssistMe process
- Manage the Payroll mailbox, acting as the primary contact for all queries, explaining in easy-to-understand language, complex queries relating to statutory deductions, benefits, and other matters
- Maintain payroll and benefits reconciliations and support the Finance team with any related queries
- Maintain a KPI log of payroll-impacting issues to help Talent maintain a high standard of employee record-keeping accuracy and timeliness across the broader Talent team
Key Skills as a Payroll Advisor:
- Experience of in-house, end-to-end payroll processing
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Formal Payroll Qualification or at least AAT level 3 or equivalent
- Experience working with international payroll (law firm experience is advantageous)
- Payroll experience
- Employee Benefits experience
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'