6 mnth FTC - HR and Resourcing Coordinator
HR and Resourcing Coordinator (6 month FTC) £25000 - £26000
An exciting 6 month fixed term opportunity has arisen within a Global Entertainment company, based in Chiswick in West London. An opportunity for a hands on, proactive and super organised HR/Resourcing Co-ordinator to join a large bubbly, energetic team and work in a fast paced and positively challenging environment.
Looking for a strong administration/co-ordination with a min of 12 months HR or Resourcing experience. This role requires the successful candidate to have excellent administration time management skills, attention to detail (number of the same processes need to be completed each month) and the confidence to deal with managers and 3rd party recruitment agencies. You will need to have good excel, which is used daily for tracking and reporting purposes.
Below are the required duties:
- Support the resourcing team in the coordination of interviews
- Add vacancies, update recruitment website, ATS and advert templates
- Chase references
- Process all invoices for resourcing
- Dealing with all internal and external stakeholders
- New Starter Process - raise offer letters, contracts and packs for new starters
- Set up, employee personal files
- Process reference requests
- Raise change letters (Promotion, job title, salary)
- Raise contract extension letters
- Process all invoices for resourcing, raising required PO's and gaining approval
- Main point of contact for supplier invoice queries and set up of new suppliers
This role reports into the Resourcing Business Partner who is looking for a candidate that does not need to be micro managed, has the confidence to ask questions and work well on their own initiative. The role is busy, VERY administration heavy with a lot of liaison with managers at different sites when assisting with large recruitment days. Need someone that enjoys administration, has energy to deal with a variety of people and is able to work in a busy and demanding environment. Looking for someone that is available immediately for a 6 months fixed term contract.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'