We are currently recruiting temporary Front of House Specialists for London’s most prestigious and corporate businesses.
Here at Admiral we work with very high profile cliental that require varied temporary assistance with their head office front of house services. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with internationally renowned businesses and make you mark in London!
As a temporary staff member you will be representing Admiral working at various companies across London. We are looking for people with a strong background in FOH services in a Corporate or 5 Star environment, experience with VIP cliental and the willing attitude to go the extra mile.
Are you looking to start immediately? We can definitely assist!
The hours range between 7am - 7pm, Monday - Friday on a rota basis.
Salaries range from £10ph - £12ph
This position will involve the following:
- The warm welcoming of prestigious cliental and guests
- Providing 5 star service and hospitality to guests on arrival
- Following greeting procedures respective to the individual site
- Articulate and confident phone manner
- Booking and allocating meeting rooms
- Escort clients to the meeting rooms when required
- Administration duties
- Representing the company as the first point of contact for all guests
The successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in 5 star Front of House
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong passion for customer service
- Quick learning ability and great attention to detail
- The ability to multi task and work in a pressurised environment
- Own a black suit, white shirt, black court shoes and immaculate presentation
Please forward your details for an immediate interview, with the understanding that you may start work straight away.
** Due to the level of applicants only suitable applicants will be contacted **
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Front House
- VIP Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job