Pertemps Driving Division are currently recruiting for 5 professional C Class 2 Driver's to work for our client in Redditch
Pertemps is one of the Uk's largest privately owned specialist recruitment services and an equal opportunities agent looking for you to become part of our growing team.
Our Blue Chip Client is a distributor of Automotive parts for premium car brands manufactured in Birmingham & Solihull and are looking for day, night & afternoon drivers to Long distance shunt to and from production sites,
there is no H/ball or other involvement of the driver other than to drive and open the doors on the truck.
training and induction are given to support the role are given.
Set routs are pre planned and must be stuck to unless otherwise notified of possible delays.
Communication is key as deliveries are made on a just in time basis and strict stop call wait procedures must be followed.
Shift hours are set 12hour sifts on all shifts when not delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
Pay: £9.25 p/hr - £18.00 p/hr
Hours: 12 hour shifts days, nights & afternoons available
Duties / Responsibilities
* Delivering to UK Manufacturing Sites
* Dealing with large amount of delivery paperwork
* Some Trunking work to Delivery Centres will be required
* Vehicle checks & defect reporting
* Minimum Driver Infringements.
* Pass Clients driver assessment & induction,
* Digi Card
* CPC card
* Less than 6 minor Points on licence
* Cat C entitlement for min 2 years
* 180 days of driving a C vehicle in the over the last 2 years
* OR pass Pertemps Driving Academy assessment.
Benefits of working with Pertemps Driving Division:
* Access to Pertemps Driver Training Academy & refresher Training
* CPC / Driver Training available
* Market leading Recruitment Specialist who have been in the business for over 50 years
* PAYE or Self-employed
* Free uniform & PPE
* Access to a Pertemps representative 24hrs a day, 7days a week, 365 days a year
* Members of FTA / CILT / IAM / DSA / ALLMI
Other opportunities available:
* Full & Part time contracts, Days & Nights
* Weekend work
* Some Tramping at busy times of the year
* Odd days / nights
To be considered for this role or to discuss other opportunities that we have available please click 'APPLY' and follow the instruction.
Or call to register with Pertemps Redditch Ask for Alec Brewer. . Address: Bridge House, 22 Bromsgrove Road, Redditch, B97 4QY
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job