Graduate Scheme - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£23K Basic/ OTE £35K + (£2K pay rise once reaching Consultant level, plus a further £3,000 bonus for when you make 10 placements)
Industry: IT| Electronic Engineering | Finance | Consultancy
An award winning recruitment agency wants Graduate Recruitment Consultants to specialise in both permanent and contract roles within IT, Electronic Engineering, Finance and Consultancy sectors. An impeccable reputation and a leading commission and benefits package makes this an irresistible opportunity for any aspiring Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
Priding themselves on being both honest and personalising their approach, so that clients and candidates receive a high quality service allows Graduate Recruitment Consultants a unique and rewarding opportunity with a growing and ambitious company.
Key Responsibilities for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
* Candidate Resourcing
* Lead Generation and Business Development
* Face-to-face meetings with clients and candidates
Training & Commission for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
* You will be buddied up with a consultant on day 2 meaning that consultants are heavily investing their time to help you, as it can reflect the amount of money they make.
* As a trainee you will resource for a range of roles across the 6 teams, but then you will specialise in a vertical market as a consultant.
* Uncapped commission structure.
* If you bill £400,000 in one year you will receive 40% of everything thereafter.
* Once you make 10 placements, you will receive a £3,000 bonus.
Benefits for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
* Monthly individual and team bonuses
* Holiday Trips
* Designer Watches
* Tailor-made Suits
* Small Incentives such as: Rugby World Tickets/Heineken Final Tickets/Beer Fest/Cricket Tickets/Lunch with a Lions Captain
Apply asap as interviews will be taking place soon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job