4x Permanent Practice Pharmacists
Asprey Medical Services are currently recruiting for 4 X Permanent Practice Pharmacists to cover any of the following patch areas in Devon:
Our client is seeking 4 X full time band 7 pharmacists who are passionate about patient care and who share their commitment to support and compliment the multi-disciplinary team in general practice at GP surgery sites.
- Develop appropriate skills and qualification as an independent prescriber, enabling the review and treatment of an individual caseload of patients
- Develop, support and monitor medicines governance procedures within practices, such as repeat prescribing processes
- Manage and process medication enquires each day from patients and healthcare practitioners
- Complete medicines reconciliation for all patients discharged from other services
- Improve medicines pathways between secondary, primary and community pharmacy services
Full job description available on request.
Previous experience within this sector is not required.
Please apply for further information.
This vacancy is being advertised by Asprey Medical Services Ltd. The services advertised by Asprey Medical Services are those of an Employment Agency.
- Community Pharmacy
- General Practice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job