Page Personnel Logistics are currently looking to recruit a 4PL Planning Team Leader for our client based in Chiswick, West London.
Our client are a leading 4PL who manage a contact with a well known, global foods distributor.
In the role of Planning Team Leader you will be responsible for the following:
Management of a team of 4 persons minimum (transport planners and administration)
- Managing the relationship between the customer and business including customer service, allocating key point of contracts and being a point of escalation
- Operating within SLA while making efforts to improve transport performance
- Management of a panel of referenced carriers- Responsible for a 1,5million transport budget across preferred suppliers in the road transport area
- Ability to activate back up transport solutions
- Project management of areas such as planning, costs, risks, load, quality etc
- Construction and analysis of KPI's
- Anticipate problems and prevent along with proposing and securing solutions to the customer
- Alerting the management team critical issues and providing operations with back up for daily issues
Candidates should have worked in a similar position within a 4PL, Transport Manager or Transport Planning role. As a result you will have acquired a good knowledge the UK road transport network and appropriate legislation. Candidates must be analytical, work independently as well as part of a team, be able to demonstrate dynamism and be customer focussed. Candidates should be comfortable working within an international and multi-cultural environment where the ability to speak French would be an advantage but is by no means essential. Candidates should have managerial and leadership qualities along with a strong knowledge of Excel and general computer literacy.
You will receive a highly competitive salary for the role along with the chance to join a market leader. The role is based within a luxurious head office in West London and the business promote professional but relaxed culture.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job