4 on 4 off General and Customer Service Administrator (out of hours)
£21,900.00 (night shifts)
To liaise with drivers, office departments and customers.
Key Responsibilities and Main duties
- To work in conjunction with the Logistics Department on all Driver associated requirements;
- To manage all driver incoming calls, escalating anything that needs it to the Out of Hours Supervisor, and escalate when necessary to the Office Manager.
- To provide general administrative and Drivers support coupled with the required correspondence and documents.
- Contact customers via telephone to agree abortive /amendments to orders based upon drivers instructions/information and follow up in writing.
- Book hotels for drivers where necessary with the appropriate planning and authorisation
- To manage all incoming calls professionally and promptly, escalating anything that needs it to the Out of Hours Supervisor unless you are able to do so following the complaints procedure.
- To manage all account job checking (auditing orders that have been sent in during the day shift)
- Ensure that drivers are given correct paperwork, equipment and information for the start of their shift. Ensure that all HSEQ Documents required for the operative to carry out their duties (e.g. HSEQChecklist, RAMS) are available at drivers desk.
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines also energetic and organised with the ability to plan ahead through strong organisational and logistics skills
- Quick thinking, independent decision maker
- Fast learner
- Excellent time management
- Able to remain calm when dealing with difficult situations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job