Work with one of the world’s tech giants!
£22,800.00 - £27,360.00
Are you a repair or maintenance technician with experience of maintaining production equipment?
Do you have a good aptitude for complex technical operations and sound mechanical competency?
Do you want to work for one of the world’s technology giants?
One of the world’s leading technology companies is looking for people with experience of maintaining production equipment ideally within a manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will be supporting the Production Engineering Department working as part of a small team providing maintenance and breakdown cover of the company’s automatic electro/mechanical production machinery.
• Target related bonus
• 25 days annual leave in addition to public holidays
• Generous company pension
• Discounted company products
• Secure onsite car parking
• Onsite gym
• Subsidised canteen
To find out more or apply email email@example.com or call 0117 317 8000 and ask for Baff.
• Repair of electro/mechanical production machinery
• Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) activities
• Monitoring of machine performance rates
• Fault Finding/Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
• Continuous Improvement
• Quality Investigation
Key Skills & Experience:
• Experience of working in a target driven production environment
• Qualified to ONC/HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline
• Good aptitude for complex technical operations
• A sound mechanical competency
If you do not feel you are right this role but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and you could win up to £100.00 worth of high street vouchers.
To find out more or apply, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 317 8000 and ask for Baff
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job