3rd Line Technical Support Analyst
- Full time - permanent role
- Immediate Hire
My client, a technology based European organisation is seeking a 3rd line technical analyst to join their expanding team. The support analyst will become part of a highly skilled team in a very busy environment and will provide ongoing maintenance and development associated core infrastructure and networks. You will be the last line of escalation for complex escalated problems, new customer builds/installs and large projects, having a technical affinity with Linux providing 3rd line support to both an internal and external client infrastructure.
The role includes;
- Assisting in the implementation of 3rd Line projects.
- Providing 3rd Line Support of Servers, Firewalls, SANs, Content Delivery and other devices.
- Managing escalations from Second Line and to other parts of PCC Operations
- Provide accurate and timely diagnosis and rectification of ITC faults.
- Analysing system architecture, planning and implementing more efficient and effective client device management practices.
- Performing hardware/software repair, maintenance and installation.
- Resolve or escalate problems and service requests according to established procedures
- Manage prioritisation of 3rd Line Support workload to ensure response-time SLA commitments are met.
- Evidencable 1st-3rd line support experience in a multi-channel organisation.
- A working understanding of and technical certification in;
-Windows, Linux OS
-Linux Support & Administration
-Storage Support & Administration
-Cisco switches & vlan Administration
-Cisco ASA Firewall Administration
- CCNA; VCP qualifications.
- The successful candidate for this role would have had previous IT support experience, preferably gained in a production environment.
- Sound planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to deal with various levels of staff.
- Experience of support in a heterogeneous environment essential
- 3rd Line Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'