3rd Line Technical Operations Manager
Location: Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 4JU
Salary: £36,000 - £46,000 Depending on Experience + overtime and benefits
Contract: Full time, permanent
Syscomm are a Managed IT Services Provider delivering Server, Network, Cloud and Voice solutions from our own UK Data Centres, with Client Services provided by the Support Team in Coventry.
We are looking for a hands-on Technical Operations Manager with strong technical skills including Microsoft, VMware and Cisco and with experience of technical leadership within an MSP.
We are looking for an Operations Manager to help drive the ongoing growth of the business. This business-strategic role will require involvement with technical project specification and delivery, 3rd line support, client service management and includes team management responsibilities.
Our IT Operations responsibilities include:
• Hands-on point of 3rd line escalation for Helpdesk.
• Incident Management
• Specification of Customer solutions and day-to-day chargeable works, developing the Customer requirements.
• Driving Helpdesk Performance and Process efficiency.
• Overseeing first-contact-resolution and reducing case repetition.
• Maintain IT Service availability, SLA conformance and KPI reporting.
• Develop and track team progression with training and performance targets.
• Conduct performance evaluations, motivating and developing team members.
• Provide Expert Technical Support for Projects and the Helpdesk.
• Develop Solution Diagrams and Documentation.
• Assist with Pre-Sales Consultancy and with new Client on-boarding.
• Maintain and Develop efficient processes in accordance with ITIL.
• Onsite visits to Customer sites for Service Reviews.
• Contribute to Syscomm’s company strategy.
To maintain IT Service in our non-stop world, the role will involve occasional out of hours working as a part of a team rota.
You will have experience working as 3rd Line Technical Support providing advanced support in a MSP environment.
You can demonstrate excellent leadership, analytical and organisational skills, with appropriate technical qualifications and can combine your skills to offer the Gold Standard for IT Service Delivery in line with ITIL Standards.
You are an expert across Network, Server, Security and Voice technologies, with experience implementing technology, monitoring and KPI’s to drive business objectives.
• 3rd line understanding of Microsoft Server and Applications
• 3rd line understanding of Cisco, Firewall and WAN Network Technology
• 3rd line understanding of VMware, Veeam and Cloud Technologies
• Understanding of Avaya or Mitel VoIP is desirable
• Full UK driving license and your own car
What you will get in return:
As a growing company, Syscomm offers an exciting role with opportunities to support a wide range of organisations. We have an open-doors culture where employees are encouraged to grow and develop within the company. We host regular social occasions, home broadband is offered free of charge, with other benefits including a company pension and onsite parking.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Strictly NO agencies please.
Keywords: IT Manager, 3rd Line Support, Service Delivery Manager, Client Services Manager, Helpdesk Team Leader, Service Desk Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, Client Services Director, Operations Director, IT Director, DevOps Manager, Infrastructure Manager, Chief Technical Officer, Chief Information Officer, IT Project Manager, ITIL
- 3rd Line
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'