3rd Line Team Leader - Glasgow - Permanent
We have an exciting permanent opportunity available in Glasgow for an experienced 3rd Line Team Lead.
This will involve the management of a small team of 3rd Line Support Analysts and will require close collaboration with project teams to implement ongoing improvements to the client's end user computing space.
- Previous experience managing a team of high-level support engineers
- Previous experience working closely with project teams and spearheading improvements in IT service delivery
- Experience with task and workload management
- Experience with Active Directory, Build creation and management, and patching and software packaging and deployment
- Proficiency with the creation and management of gold builds
- Educated to HND (SCQF Level 8) in an IT related subject or comparable work experience in an IT environment
This role comes with a sizeable benefits package including large pension contributions and flexible working hours.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
- active directory
- team lead
- 3rd line support
- gold builds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job