3rd Line Support Engineer
Growing IT & Telecoms
Fantastic Growth & Career Development
Salary up to £40,000 + benefits
This business has over 15 years' exception delivery of innovative technology solutions to businesses. This business provides IT, Broadband, Cloud, & other technical solutions to UK businesses along with exception technical support. UK businesses have gained a true understanding of the market and propelled their technical solutions using partnering with this IT & Telecom firm. Their solutions and overall business have gone from strength to strength by partnering with some of the UK's top rated suppliers.
Culturally this business is in a fantastic stage of growth with ambitious future goals. Due to growth, the Service Desk Team are looking to hire an additional 2nd or 3rd Line Support Engineer. Working as part of a busy, fast paced Service Desk you will provide support to external client. Using a wide range of desktop, server, networking, and general IT solutions to resolve issues quickly and efficiently. This role offers plenty of opportunity for progression and this team is committed to training and developing their staff. As such, they are looking for an individual with a real passion for technology who is keen to learn more and can demonstrate a pro-active and positive approach. This is a fantastic time to propel your career!
Responsibilities - 3rd Line Support Engineer
- Manage complex technical issues and service desk tickets
- Use your problem solving and communication to find and implement resolutions
- Provide general maintenance and repair of PC's, laptops, and other hardware
- Provide guidance for migrations and installations of various types of software
- Support activities in Active Directory and other software used by the employees
Essential Qualifications - 3rd Line Support Engineer
- Previous experience working on a fast-paced service desk
- A good understanding of Active Directory & Windows operating systems
- An understanding of Networking principles
- Understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills
Service Desk / 2nd Line Support / 3rd Line Support / Technical Support / Technical Specialist / Windows 10 / Office 365 / Active Directory / Linux
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'