Our client is a Microsoft partner IT support provider that have a variety of customers and end users providing multi skilled support. The company commit to their employee’s and invest in their careers with lots of scope for long term progression.
The role is to work on multiple projects to fulfil client bespoke requirements and be the end point of escalations for the business.
To be considered for this position you will have previous Managed Services experience and a very good understanding of Microsoft based Technologies and virtualisation.
The job holder will require knowledge and 3+ years of experience in:
• Microsoft Windows platforms in particular Windows XP and Windows 7 / 8
• Microsoft Server platforms - 2008 & 2012 including R2
• Microsoft Office Versions and Exchange 2007 - 2013
• Virtualization - VMware, AWS and Microsoft Azure
• Connectivity, including routers, firewalls, particularly SonicWall, security and LAN/WAN concepts
• Circuit - ADSL/MPLS/EFM
• Knowledge of other common software applications
• Knowledge of Project Management principles, concepts and practices
• Knowledge of system development lifecycle used for the development of new systems and enhancements to existing information systems
• Carrying out projects from conception to completion - Including: Documentation, Integration, Maintenance and Evaluation.
- Managed Services
- Microsoft Exchange
- Windows Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job