3rd Line Support / Infrastructure Engineer
3rd Line Support / Infrastructure Engineer, with strong IT support experience across the Microsoft Tech stack including cloud, networking topologies and virtualisation is required for a technology focused organisation based in Portsmouth, Hampshire - paying from £27,000 - £32,000.
Working for a technology focused organisation based in Portsmouth, the 3rd Line Support / Infrastructure Engineer will be resolving technical issues either direct from their customers or through technical escalation. This support will be across Microsoft technologies such as MS Exchange, Active Directory and Office 365 to name a few. You will also be supporting various cloud and virtualisation server and networking technologies.
- Strong IT support background - 3rd line support
- Strong infrastructure experience ideally within a managed service environment
- Strong experience of supporting customers across Microsoft technologies
- Strong MS Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Servers and operating systems etc.
- Experience of Cloud Services (Azure, O365, IaaS, SaaS)
- Experience of networking topologies and wireless networks
- Ideally hold professional IT certifications such as MCP, MCSA, Network+ etc.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
This position would suit a 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer / 3rd Line Support Engineer - who has strong 3rd Line support experience who wants to work for a progressive and forward thinking organisation.
This 3rd Line Support / Infrastructure Engineer is looking to start ASAP and will be paying between £27,000 - £32,000 depending upon background and experience.
If you are interested in applying then please forward your CV or call for further information.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Cloud Computing
- 3rd Line
- 3rd Line Support
- Infrastructure Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job