3rd Line Support Engineer
3rd Line Engineer required to join a Leading Charity based In Knightsbridge.
The ideal 3rd Line Engineer would have hands on experience supporting/ Migrating Cloud based applications as well as working with Skype for business and operating SQL databases.
The 3rd line Engineer would also have hands on experience with Windows server and O355.
The 3rd Line Engineer would be responsible for the following:
- The 3rd line Engineer would be responsible for the management of Unified Comms (including Skype for Business, Messaging and Telephony) and Cloud-hosted platforms (Azure and AWS).
- 3rd line technician for the Messaging (Exchange/Webmail/E-vault/O365) Services infrastructure
- 3rd line technician for the design and implementation of DNS, DHCP.
- SQL Server (and SQL Farm) administration and Support
- IT core Storage Area Networks (SANs) administration and support
- Change and Configuration Management
- Windows Azure
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'