Would you like to work for a business who invest in their people and ensures every employee has a excellent work life balance then why not consider Bidwells?
We have recently moves in to a brand-new offices in Cambridge, which promotes Agile working and allows you to have the work life balance we all strive for in this day and age. You are left to do your day to day duties and responsibilities and given the autonomy to be the best you can be.
We are currently on the look out for a 3rd Line Engineer to join our IT team in Bidwell House in Trumpington and would like to hear from people who are keen to work in a flexible environment.
- Deal with IT incidents and problems as necessary, primarily providing day to day BAU support for Bidwells offices located throughout the UK
- Actively man the infrastructure service desk to ensure escalated tickets are monitored & managed, covering core hours of support
- To work amongst the wider support/service desk colleagues that are based in Cambridge, undertaking a wide range of infrastructure support duties
- Provide excellent customer service towards all customers.
- Diagnose and fix technical problems, or any incident or problem that is disrupting technology related services and / or end user systems.
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLA's) are met.
- Provide expertise in the use of PowerShell scripting
- Undertake assigned project work with Business Systems & Infrastructure teams
- Work with 3rd parties / vendors / suppliers as necessary.
- Produce Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and Workflow Processes as required.
- Assist with documenting systems & infrastructure
- Actively contribute to a continually improving customer service, in accordance with ITIL standards.
- Contribute to the establishment of operational best practices.
- Carry out daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual checks as required.
- Participate in regular IT Support team meetings
- Produce reports as requested by the IT Director/Head of IT.
- 4yrs plus experience of 3rd line Infrastructure Support
- High level Windows 2008, 2012,2016 experience
- Solid networking support & troubleshooting
- Management of local VLANs, Firewalls & routing
- Proactively manage virtualised server estate
- Excellent communication, customer handling and inter-personal skills.
- BAU support for UK offices, ensuring connectivity & delivery of services
- Hands-on experience with Hybrid Exchange
- Managing & analysing active directory including GPOs & Azure
- Document environment, procedures & fixes. Including Service Now knowledge base
- Experience of working within and supporting applications in Software as a service (SAAS) environment.
- Experience with Citrix XenApp, supporting and maintaining.
- Review & advise on current technologies & best practice for Infrastructure delivery
- Experience in resolving complex technical issues both with servers, VoIP & networking
- Experience of working to Service Level Agreements.
- Pro-active and professional manner.
- Educated to A level standard, or equivalent experience in an IT related role / discipline.
- Experience in support of upgrades & new application implementations.
- Able to generate ideas, create opportunities and advise on translating them into working practice.
- Accurate and consistent attention to detail very important.
- Assist with training & education of Service Desk & Infrastructure team
- Service Desk
- Work Life Balance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job