Support Analyst/Engineer (3rd line) required by my fantastic public-sector client in Central London.
As the Support Engineer you will be responsible for answering calls and resolving 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support issues in accordance with the clients SLA’s, while at the same time offering advice to 1st and 2nd line support staff where necessary.
Who’ll have expertise of working in an IT department and with Telephony Systems and will have a strong knowledge of Windows 2008/12 Server, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS and GPO’s and excellent configuration and management of Office 2016/265.
You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary that has fantastic benefits attached including, extensive pension and great holiday entitlement. Plus, you’ll be working in a very close team that is fun, friendly and personable.
- Ensure Service Desk Phone is answered in a timely manner.
- Resolve 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line support issues in accordance with SLA’s.
- Provide expert advice to 1st and 2nd Line support staff.
- Maintain Trend Antivirus product suite
- Provide hardware support for servers/workstations/laptops/VDI.
- Microsoft Active Directory Maintenance.
- Maintain backup infrastructure. (Backupexec and/or CommVault)
- Configure and maintain Windows 2008 /2012 Server and Windows
- Configure client-side remote access tools (SSLVPN and IPSECVPN).
- Provide system specific support.
- Produce valued system documentation.
- Support IT Infrastructure projects.
Essential skills and experience:
- Expertise of working in an IT Department at 2nd/3rd line support.
- Expertise of working with Telephony Systems
- Solid Knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 Server/Active Directory/DHCP/DNS & GPO’s.
- Knowledge of Office 2016/365 configuration & management.
- Knowledge of SCCM 2012 packages, patching and deployment.
- Knowledge of Symantec Enterprise Vault.
- Backup System proficiency, Backupexec or CommVault
- Knowledge of Azure and AWS
- Knowledge Microsoft Licensing and Portal management
- Knowledge of Office 2016/365 online management
- Knowledge of Office 2016/365 online management and On-premise migration.
- Cisco Networking, switch and router configuration
All candidates must be eligible to live and work within the UK without requiring sponsorship.
- Active Directory
- team working
- 3rd line support
- Telephony Systems
- windows 2008/2012 Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job