Are you looking for a new opportunity working as a 3rd Line Support Engineer to be based near Stansted? You will be responsible for high level technical design, projects and escalations.
This role will offer you lots of training opportunities and support to achieve Microsoft/Cisco Certifications fully funded by my Client.
- Ability to communicate with clients and colleagues keeping clients in the loop, who is willing to go the extra mile
- A true team player
- The ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Be the point of escalation for 2nd line tickets
- Managed Service experience
Your Technical Knowledge/Skills
- Server configuration and troubleshooting
- Server migrations and installations
- Network design and support
- MCITP level
- Knowledge of Antivirus applications.
- Knowledge of Backup applications.
- Windows XP/Vista/7 desktop support.
- Vmware/Hyper-V virtual server configuration
- Cisco knowledge would be advantageous
- TCP/IP, SSL, BGP, VPN routing and switching protocols would be a distinct advantage
Salary and Benefits
- £30,000 - £40,000 (including bonus)
- Health care
- Gym membership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job