A 3rd Line Support Engineer is required for this leading IT support provider based in Wrexham.
The role is predominately office based, supporting clients IT systems through remote access technologies, however there will be client facing duties from time to time for installations or pre-sales support.
Main duties include:
- Working within a team of 3rd line engineers, providing ICT service call management and third line support. To manage the more complex escalated support requests from 2nd line support through to resolution.
- Troubleshooting and resolving high level customer technical problems whilst updating the call management system.
- Installation of new solutions and software at customer premises.
- Supporting the sales team in solution design.
This is a permanent role offering a salary of £28,000 - £31,000 per annum
To be suitable for this role you will have previous relevant experience and hold a current Microsoft or relevent vendor accreditation. Experience in the following areas would also be beneficial:
- MS Active Directory
- Windows Server (up to and including latest version)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Server Virtualisation (Hyper-V / VMware)
- LAN/WAN (routers, switches)
- Backup and DR Solutions
- Server Hardware
- Storage Infrastructure
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to work with a company who have a commitment to providing excellent customer service and going the extra mile.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great role - if you do not hear from us within 3 working days, please assume you have not been suitable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job