Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: £25k-£30k + benefits
Keywords: 3rd Line Support Engineer, Infrastructure Support, Systems Support, 2nd Line Support Engineer, Software Deployment, Technical Support, Technical Support Engineer, Infrastructure Support Engineer, Active Directory, VMware, SCCM, AWS, Cisco, Dell, SQL Server etc.
We are looking for a talented 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer to provide support to internal and external customers. You will provide timely incident resolution and ensure that all incidents are resolves efficiently and in a professional manner. You will be heavily involved in the delivery of infrastructure projects. You may well be required to travel to customer sites on occasion. We are looking for a technically minded individual who prides themselves on providing the best customer service skills they can.
We are looking for experience of most of the following:
- Previous 2nd/3rd line experience.
- IT Infrastructure support
- Configuration and maintenance of MS Windows 2003,2008 and 2012
- Active Directory & Group policy
- VMware and Hyper-V virtualization
- Citrix and MS RDS
- Understanding of DHCP, DNS and NPS
- TCP/IP and SMTP network protocols
- Malware protection experience (Sophos EM, Symantec, messageLabs)
- We are looking for fantastic communication and customer service skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send through a copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job