Law firm | 3rd Line Support (Desktop) | £50,000 + benefits | London | Permanent
London based Law firm has an opportunity for a 3rd Line Support person to join the Desktop team. This is a specialist role covering all areas of support and delivery.
- Managing and maintaining the firms Microsoft Windows based operating system images on all desktop and laptops (Windows 7, 10, Office 2010, 2013, 2016) with Group policy and SCCM.
- Application packaging, testing and deployment. SCCM, Orca, Group Policy.
- Managing and maintaining the firm wide Microsoft and third party security patching schedule with SCCM.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of services.
- Work with stakeholders to define systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- Contribute to the drive of automation and continuous improvement of services and support.
Software and Hardware desired
- SCCM Current Branch, MDT, PowerShell, ADK, WMI, SQL server and scripts, Microsoft Reporting Server
- Windows 7, 10 Enterprise OS, WinPE, BIOS\UEFI Secure Boot configuration
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Hyper V 2012/2016, VMWare
- Citrix XenApp 6.5 or above
- Active Directory 2008, 2012, 2016
- HP, Dell, Lenovo PC/Laptops
- Surface Pro
- HP Printers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job